DMP (Debt Management Programme) Application Process
Step 1: DMP Application Online
- Pertinent information that used to be included in online submission, including personal details, cash flows (income & expenses), and creditors information.
Step 2: Documents Required
- Latest CCRIS Report from Bank Negara Malaysia (printable at all our branches)
- Latest loan/financing statements for all facilities
- Latest salary slip if employed
- If self-employed, please provide the prove of your income such as latest bank statement, EPF statement (if any), any evidence of cost and income of the business
- Any legal documents if any
- Latest EPF statement
- Saving account number (Required during online submisstion)
- Email address (Required during online submisstion)
Step 3: Counselling
- With the complete documentation, the customer will attend a one-to-one counselling session with an AKPK’s credit counsellor.
- In this session, the credit counsellor will assess customer's income, expenses and all debts and will try to restructure his/her debts with reasonable monthly instalments.
- Counsellor and customer to agree on the proposed plan and the monthly installment.
- Counsellor will determine customer's eligibility and capability to be enrolled in the DMP.
Step 4: DMP Activation
- Successful DMP applicant is required to make the first payment to AKPK within 10 days from the date of approved notification to activate the DMP.
- Customer should refer to any counsellors if he/she has any issue with the first payment.
Step 5: Confirmation of enrolment into DMP
- Once the full first payment is made, confirmation letter will be post to customer’s email address
- Later, customer's FIs/(s) may ask him/her to sign the Supplementary Letter Offer (SLO).